- The Seating of the New Bak’tun in Yaxhá National Park on December 21, 2012.
- Tulane Opens An Exhibit highlighting the Extraordinary Accomplishments of the Ancient Maya
- Just had to share these: Your Maya Travel Photos — National Geographic
- So Maybe the Maya weren’t actually all that worried, after all
- Just what will happen on December 21, 2012?
Category Archives: Maya Calendar
By now we’ve all just about forgotten the hoopla and excitement about the winter solstice in 2012 and the supposed last day of the Maya calendar. As the world moves on to the next apocalyptic meme, I thought I’d take … Continue reading
Your Maya Travel Photos — National Geographic.
This recently announced discovery in Guatemala will, hopefully, calm some of the fears. Not even the kings who talked about the 2012 Solstice Date thought anyone needed to worry. Read about the New Maya 2012 Inscription found in Guatemala at Sci-News.com. Spread … Continue reading
Chances are, nothing. That’s right folks. The hype is just that, hype. But the Maya calendar is not meant to predict future events, but to keep track of the amazing pantheon of gods that ruled their lives. What is really … Continue reading
The Graphic Novel Art by Sergio Drummond. Coming soon!
Looking for information about the release of L.P. Simone’s new book. Check out http://www.lpsimone.com