Welcome to 2012 The Real Deal. I know there’ s a lot of information floating around out in cyberspace about the upcoming end of time date December 21, 2012. Well I’m here to clear up all the confusion. I am a school librarian, and I’m passionate about the Maya, so I hope you will tell your young friends to visit my posts to find out about this fascinating topic, and especially about the Ancient Maya. They’re the people who first started talking about this date and got all the hype going.
- The Seating of the New Bak’tun in Yaxhá National Park on December 21, 2012.
- Tulane Opens An Exhibit highlighting the Extraordinary Accomplishments of the Ancient Maya
- Just had to share these: Your Maya Travel Photos — National Geographic
- So Maybe the Maya weren’t actually all that worried, after all
- Just what will happen on December 21, 2012?