- The Seating of the New Bak’tun in Yaxhá National Park on December 21, 2012.
- Tulane Opens An Exhibit highlighting the Extraordinary Accomplishments of the Ancient Maya
- Just had to share these: Your Maya Travel Photos — National Geographic
- So Maybe the Maya weren’t actually all that worried, after all
- Just what will happen on December 21, 2012?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
This recently announced discovery in Guatemala will, hopefully, calm some of the fears. Not even the kings who talked about the 2012 Solstice Date thought anyone needed to worry. Read about the New Maya 2012 Inscription found in Guatemala at Sci-News.com. Spread … Continue reading