- The Seating of the New Bak’tun in Yaxhá National Park on December 21, 2012.
- Tulane Opens An Exhibit highlighting the Extraordinary Accomplishments of the Ancient Maya
- Just had to share these: Your Maya Travel Photos — National Geographic
- So Maybe the Maya weren’t actually all that worried, after all
- Just what will happen on December 21, 2012?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Chances are, nothing. That’s right folks. The hype is just that, hype. But the Maya calendar is not meant to predict future events, but to keep track of the amazing pantheon of gods that ruled their lives. What is really … Continue reading
The Graphic Novel Art by Sergio Drummond. Coming soon!